View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 18:12   #189
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Smart Meter, Yae or Nae?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Do you find that the quoted daily rates from the Octotracker app does not match the tariffs on your account as my actual rates are slightly more?

Electricity is 14.58p on account and 14.03p on the app.
Gas is 4.12p on account and 4.07p on app.

Edit

It looks like the apps using the December Tariff instead of the April one, not sure how to change that, atleast their website is changeable.
Yep i did notice a difference. I sent them a mail and i am waiting on a reply. Electric dropping to 12.39kWh tomorrow for electric that about half the price of the standard tariff. That makes me a happy old hector.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 12-04-2024 at 18:15.
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote