View Single Post
Old 26-02-2024, 14:07   #2328
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don’t know what makes you so sure. It’s up to the broadcasters whether they think it is worthwhile to continue to maintain their scheduled channels.

I think they will view the linear channels to be more trouble than they are worth, but we’ll see.

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

That’s why the correct thing to do is to have a free AVOD version of all streamers. People subscribing to an entertainment service do not wish to have advertisements added. Sky is an absolute ripoff for introducing and maintaining this practice. But even Sky might be starting to come around to this view.
I dunno OB maybe the fact that i used to work in that industry before moving on to the gaming industry.