View Single Post
Old 24-02-2024, 09:51   #2514
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Thank you for shafting me for being a good customer and paying my bill on time Ofgem.
That was my exact reaction. It's inherently unfair that those of us who pay our bills in full and on time end up being penalised by having to pay even more. But don't all businesses do this? Despite them making hundreds of millions of pounds of profit every year, supermarkets will factor in the costs of items that are shoplifted, perished before sale etc when setting their prices/mark-up. The difference is the supermarkets are free to add as much onto the prices of items to cover this as they like. There's no regulator limiting how much they can charge, or even telling us that it happens. Some of the food inflation that we've seen in recent years will no doubt be down to increased theft during the cost of living crisis.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote