View Single Post
Old 11-02-2024, 21:43   #2713
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Russia has invaded Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Maidan occurred because the then Government turned away from signng articles of agreement with the EU and turned back to Russia and the Federation deal. How America did that would be a master stroke.

If only you knew the history of Ukraine instead of what Russia purports you would have a different opinion and not make claims of US interference.

According to Russia Ukraine does not exist, nor ever has.
Of course, the CIA always put out a statement when they topple a democratically elected government. I should have known that.

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
You go right on trying to sell moral equivalence between American foreign policy and Russia’s present ‘Special Military Operation on the territory of Ukraine’*. You’re making my point rather well.

*Much of which it now says always has, in fact, been the territory of Russia, but if those naughty Ukrainians were squatting on the ancient birthright of the Rus I suppose Russia has reason to kidnap their kids, burn Ukrainian language books, rape women into submission and then re-sell vacant property to Muscovites.
America has no moral authority considering what it is arming in Gaza. Something far closer to a genocide than any of the allegations thrown in Russia’a direction.

At least they are getting kids out of the combat zone rather than slaughtering them with sniper fire I guess.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote