View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 23:00   #2216
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
This is not the first time Paramount+ have had a mass cull of content in their short lifespan, if I hadn't secured a deal to get their service for less than £3 a month I wouldn't still be a customer of theirs!
This streaming future is rapidly becoming worse than the old ways of paying for channels you don't want to get the ones you do want!
It’s certainly a massive risk for trustworthiness of streamers if they are unreliable for content, reducing choice and reneging on their promises of “no ads”.

In an increasingly fragmented market, with rising prices across the board, I’d be completely unsurprised if the consumers in the market ultimately coalesce around trusted brands like Sky (or Virgin). They’ll ultimately have a presence in many households anyway, therefore having the advantage of bundling with fixed line broadband and mobile.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote