View Single Post
Old 27-01-2024, 09:36   #14869
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Now that things have settled more after my kidney and Pancreas transplant back in May, I am feeling fantastic. I literal new lease of life. Bloods are only getting checked once a month now and my many many tablets have reduced down loads.

HbA1c is down to 34 so totally no longer a diabetic. Not needed insulin since the day of the transplant. Kidney function of 57% which is apparently fantastic. Everything else is well in range too, Calcium, potassium, iron, phosphate etc.

Full of energy and excited to resume my normal life and soon looking for a job so I can get back too work. Past five years have mostly been a waste and also a nightmare loosing both parent and all the dialysis and hospital stays and extra surgeries since the transplant.

Onwards and upwards. I'm feeling super positive.

Go for it Stephen, the world is your oyster now you have your health back, good luck for the future, you deserve it.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote