Thread: General Virgin TV (2024)
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2024, 00:26   #85
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin TV (2024)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
Just speculating but they could add premium packages to Stream and add the missing Adult / Asian / Sports channels and Baby TV. Other than those, I dread to think. A lot of Test channels don't seem to have been added but they are probably testing features of the DVB-C network and simply not needed on Stream.
Been working offline and I have found 50+ unknown channels may come from:

*Sky Sports UHD channels & red button services.
*TNT Sports red button services.

along with:

MUTV
Racing TV HD
LFC TV HD
Viaplay Sports
Baby TV
Utsav Gold HD
Utsav Bharat
Utsav Plus HD
SONY TV HD
SONY MAX HD
SONY SAB
SONY MAX 2
Zee TV HD
Zee Cinema HD
B4U Movies
Colors Gujarati
COLORS HD
Colors Rishtey
Colors Cineplex
NDTV Good Times
All Adult subscription and PPN channels.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote