View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 16:11   #261
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
An event organised en masse like that protest is going to bring out a lot of people and it did.

But you seem to be obsessed with this idea of a mass Muslim uprising on its way like it’s been planned for years.

I’ve proven that’s not the case. And I’m sure so could most/all other CF members who live or have lived in high multicultural areas.

When I pick up my son from Leicester I spend a good few hours in the city. I’m not hard to spot, my size means I tend to stand out a bit.

Not one single Muslim has ever given me grief.

You’ve obviously only skimmed or missed much of what I’ve said on this thread. I’m clear about the long game that’s being played by Saudi Arabia and I principally say two things (because of major cultural differences):

1/
When there’s is a majority of Muslim MPs in Parliament, we’ll all be facing east, so to speak. Our culture will be destroyed.

2/
The tail is wagging the dog. The few Muslim MPs we have, are trying to influence Labour Party policy in respect of Israel. Some of them have had to apologise for anti-Jewish remarks.

The 300,000 are also anti-Jewish, imo.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote