View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 09:43   #115
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Multiculturalism has a dangerous strand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Here’s what’s silly.

Person A going on a forum making a closed and generalised statement such as “Multiculturalism is dangerous” when person B has lived around multiculturalism for an extended period of time and over 10 years without witnessing any of the fighting or rioting person A claims is going on. No matter what person B states, person A tries to bend person B’s views to fit their opinion.

Person B concedes that SOME multiculturalism causes problems but no, that’s not good enough for person A who sticks to a deranged view that multiculturalism IS dangerous, going as far as starting an entire thread with that cock-eyed view.

Now THAT is silly.
I draw your attention to 100,000 people, of a specific culture, demonstrating in London, demanding the end of Israel, death to Jews and supporting the Hamas atrocities. !00,000 demonstrators are unmanageable and we thus find Jewish properties and the Cenotaph defiled and sprayed with red paint. The organisers want to march on Armistice day - obviously a deliberate spit into our cultural eye.

The Indians are not our enemy and your only potentially valid gripe is the title of this thread (which I've amended from this point).

Smell the coffee.

My advice is at your risk.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-11-2023 at 09:50.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote