View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 18:45   #108
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Whilst that still doesn’t answer either question, given my 4 years living there and my monthly trips to Leicester to be with my son, as someone with experience of the city I have seen none of this hate you speak of. And given the ex’s sister is a cop there, you’d think I’d be given some kind of heads up?
Am I wrong to say that there was much tension between Hindus and Muslims in Leicester?

Quote:
n August and September 2022, Leicester, England, saw a period of religious and ethnic tension between predominately British Hindus and British Muslims of South Asian origin. The unrest saw rioting, protest marches, sloganeering and ethnic violence between the two populations.
Ms NTL is offline   Reply With Quote