Old 04-11-2023, 16:48   #103
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
But how much mixing did you and they do? All too misleading when there are so many of your own "kind", that you don't have to associate too much outside of that group.
How much mixing did I do? Well it’s not like I kept a diary of who I mixed with on a daily basis but from the latest census at the time white people were 49% of the city’s population.

Each Saturday we’d go shopping in the city centre (for those who don’t know Leicester there’s a large clock town in the centre which very often had evangelical Muslims giving out leaflets etc, I was never snarled at when Id decline. All shopping centres would have a great deal of Muslim and non-white shoppers, nobody ever gave me any grief.

Sundays we’d go to local parks, attractions etc, again nobody looked at me twice, they (just like I) got on with enjoying themselves.

When I did go to the ex’s daughters parents evenings no non-white parents or staff paid much attention to me.

When I go to pick my son up from school nowadays I don’t get hassle from any of the parents there either.

Is that enough mixing for you?

Vote #AnyoneButTory

Last edited by Russ; 04-11-2023 at 16:52.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote