View Single Post
Old 29-10-2023, 08:02   #530
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Hamas Israel War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Why ?
As I said at some point Israel becomes responsible for its own actions.

Quote:
Well you seem to have stepped in to do that in spades.
It’s pretty much the theme of every post of yours in here (and other topics, where btw, it does not belong).
You should offer your PR services to Hamas.
I’ve no great desire to do PR for a proscribed terrorist organisation. However I’m more than happy to call out the injustices being carried out by the Israeli state on the people of Gaza. I don’t think it’s fair to imply that is somehow PR for Hamas.

I’ve made references to Israel in one other topic where another poster made accusations of BBC bias for a story they ran that was also carried by large US outlets at that time and an event still disputed by some outlets. I don’t consider that particularly unreasonable.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote