View Single Post
Old 28-10-2023, 23:15   #527
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hamas Israel War

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It’s a perverse interpretation of events to solely blame Hamas.
And with this one sentence JF you lose all credibility. We can talk about history. But Israel has had no interest in Gaza for 18yrs. There have been isolated incidents over the years that I recognise, I can’t list them but acknowledge they’ve happened, but they have not been coordinated attacks to cause as much death and terror as possible.

So in regards to Oct 7th Hamas are 100% solely to blame.

Quote:
At some point Israel deserves criticism for its actions.
It does, and it’s getting it in spades.

Not from me, I think it’s ill advised and not the approach I would take. But I can understand why.

Quote:
I don’t think it’s particularly helpful to tar pro-Palestinian demonstrators as “anti-Israel” because they oppose Israel’s actions.
May not be helpful but it’s true.

Those thousands of people in London are 100% anti-Israel, 100%.