View Single Post
Old 14-10-2023, 09:03   #212
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
None of the Palestinians that have died or been injured, since Saturday, would be so if not because of Hamas’ actions on that day.

There can’t be but a few hundred Hamas.

But, I don’t know.

All I know is there is no future for Palestinians in Gaza or anywhere else, with Hamas in charge.
Few hundred Hamas yet over 500 children killed is a proportionate response?

You are being duped into blaming the victims by association here.

There’s no peaceful future for Israel when it indiscriminately kills women and children in bombing raids. Go onto the Israeli air force Twitter feed and look through the photos of residential areas decimated and tell me they look like proportionate actions.

After all there are “but a few hundred” Hamas. With thousands upon thousands of bombs dropped surely they’ve got them all by now.

Or, and hear me out in this one, are Israel not just targeting Hamas?

The latest numbers in the Guardian update.

Quote:
At least 1,900 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza from Israeli strikes, including 614 children and 370 women
I ask once again when do you say enough? What’s the tipping point where it can no longer be blamed on Hamas? 10,000? 100,000? A million?

If the answer is never enough then there’s no point going round and round in the coming days as Israel escalate the conflict further. Our positions are clear enough from the many posts thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
More bad luck as leaflets were dropped ordering 1.1 million Palestinians to leave their homes for their safety only for the convoys to be attacked and over 70 people killed, apparently 13 hostages have also been killed by the indiscriminate bombings
There’s a pretty horrific video on Twitter, and also one before showing mainly women and children sitting on a long trailer taken minutes before. Would be interesting for the Israel apologists to have a look and tell us how in their view it was a legitimate target and what (if any) steps they believe Israel took to minimise civilian casualties.

Last edited by jfman; 14-10-2023 at 09:38.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote