View Single Post
Old 25-08-2023, 16:51   #52
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Disgusting disregard of our heritage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
While I disagree with the restrictive planning laws on so many buildings ‘of interest’, because I believe it’s your own business if you want to pull an old building down on your own land, I accept that legal action must be taken to enforce the law as it stands.

Obviously, there will be some buildings that the government might want to preserve, but I think far too many are being added to the list.
The law of the land is the law of the land, whether you agree with it or not.

It’s not for the Government to have to purchase perfectly acceptable historic buildings to save them from criminal vultures.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote