View Single Post
Old 25-08-2023, 16:30   #51
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Disgusting disregard of our heritage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ngham-66514759

I can only assume when OB nods to the entrepreneurial spirit of this couple that’s a euphemism for the accelerant they use.
While I disagree with the restrictive planning laws on so many buildings ‘of interest’, because I believe it’s your own business if you want to pull an old building down on your own land, I accept that legal action must be taken to enforce the law as it stands.

Obviously, there will be some buildings that the government might want to preserve, but I think far too many are being added to the list.