View Single Post
Old 23-08-2023, 20:25   #205
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Trump’s Troubles

Sad to see this. Rightly or wrongly, Giuliani's reputation until recently was good based on his zero tolerance approach as New York Mayor. Since he caught a ride in the Trump taxi, his reputation has been shredded.

Quote:
Rudy Giuliani surrenders in Fulton County after $150,000 bond agreed

Giuliani’s surrender on racketeering charges marks a low point for the former prosecutor who made a name with racketeering cases

The former New York mayor and lawyer for Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, arrived in Atlanta on Wednesday in order to surrender to face charges in the sprawling Georgia elections racketeering case, hours after prosecutors released mugshots of the first two defendants to be booked.

Giuliani was seen leaving his New York apartment building early on Wednesday and then later landing by plane in Georgia. “I am going to Fulton country to comply with the law,” he said. “If I plead today, I plead not guilty.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...keteering-case
1andrew1 is online now   Reply With Quote