View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 11:49   #81
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Trump Organization Found Guilty Of Tax Fraud At Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Could it not help any Trump rival in the GOP nomination race? They could play on his proven predatory behaviour towards women which must offend some Christians? Unless I am misreading the message of the Gospels ..
Again I think it's already baked in at this point. The people who want Republican policies without all the drama and baggage of Trump have probably already moved to Ron DeSantis. Those who've stayed are dye-in-the-wool loyalists at this point who want Trump more than they want a Republican.

I don't think there can be many people left who, after everything that's happened, have this as the final straw. Maybe in the General Election it's yet another thing in the minus column for Trump though.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote