View Single Post
Old 17-10-2022, 12:35   #1545
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Calming down a little I should get support as I am on income related ESA but it is not set in stone as those of us on this benefit missed out on the Covid support when they just uplifted UC. If they do that again I doubt I will be able to pay my bills

---------- Post added at 12:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

Knowing the unit rates allow me to plan and I have learnt how to manage my energy consumption. I know pretty accurately how much electric I use each month (although I have just bought an air fryer to cut back some more) and I wrap up warm instead of turning the heating on, even if we do get a really cold winter it will only go on enough to stop the pipes freezing
I appreciate the explanation, if we have thirty days of temperatures below say -2 that's going to cost you more than if we have ten days of temperatures below -2