Thread: Streaming The Book of Boba Fett
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 22:36   #35
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age
Re: The Book of Boba Fett

years ago, my dad had a season ticket, used to go to every home match, renewed it every summer for my entire childhood, didn't matter what team, what the weather was like, he went and watched, would watch motd, would take his radio with him to listen to other scores at half time etc. I remember when I was a kid him sitting in the dining room watching football on the small tv, any match that was on normal tv.

One summer, he didn't renew his ticket, he said he was paying a lot of money for something he wasn't enjoying any more. nowadays he never watches a full football match on tv, he may watch the highlights or motd if he can be bothered.

General Maximus - you should be like my dad, call it a day, Mandalorian and Boba Fett don't seem to be your cup of tea, you've grown apart, it is what it is, Star Wars has changed, you've changed, time to move on, or just stick with the stuff from the past, Han did shoot first, that's fact, nothing will change that

I'm loving book of Boba so far, I enjoy playing SWGoH - there's talk Jawas should be made dark side and Tuskens Light side now
admars is offline   Reply With Quote