Thread: Streaming Lost In Space
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2021, 16:33   #62
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hawkeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
You won’t be disappointed with Hawkeye. It’s a superb addition to the tapestry of the MCU and the way it both connects to and expands upon it will give you a massive realism factor.

Lost in Space is quite a revelation, even better than season 2 and so far beyond season 1 it’s hard to see them as the same show. Somehow there’s a classic Star Wars aesthetic about it, notably Empire Strikes. It also helps that Christopher Lennertz has allowed his entire score to be influenced by John Williams rather than just shoehorning in a couple of bars of the original theme.

The rest of those are still on my list!
That's interesting, I gave up on Lost in Space after a couple of episodes. I may revisit it.