View Single Post
Old 18-10-2021, 22:24   #5515
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Dune (2021): 10/10

I don't know where to start with this one but I think in this case less is more as far as my writing goes I knew absolutely nothing about the story and this film did a perfect job of setting everything up and explaining everything. The best way I can describe it is like the Lord of the Rings trilogy where a lot a happens in the first film but there is clearly more story to tell. I only wish they had made all the films at the same time because I would gladly have sat there and watched them back to back; i was hooked.

Amazing visuals, story, acting, action, special effects, score and everything else you can think of. This film sets the gold standard for story telling and you can't help but think "if they can do it in this film so well then why can't every film be like this". It deserves a boat load of Oscars and if it doesn't get them it will be a travesty.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote