View Single Post
Old 30-07-2021, 16:21   #221
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
I'm currently on 12 months free after buying a Apple tv+ but once that free offer expires i won't be renewing, just not enough content there atm for me.
I find dipping into a streaming service for a month then cancelling is enough to allow me to watch everything I want to on each service. I signed up to Starzplay for a month, watched Mr Mercedes (outstanding), High Fidelity and The Act (both very good) and Castle Rock (not too bad) then cancelled. Not bad value for £4.99.
I'll sign up for another month of Apple TV+ if Foundation turns out to be as good as the trailer suggests but I'll wait until the whole of season 1 is available. Will watch s2 of The Morning Show that month, too. But won't hang around.
I recently cancelled Now as there's nothing on Sky Atlantic I'm interested in and won't be until Succession returns. With Disney+ I'm watching Loki and Wandavision then I'm out for a while. Don't have Prime at the moment but will sign up if they have anything of interest.
I like this new "in for a month" model (I have a Roku streamer). Only Virgin's Oomph channels and Netflix are permanent for me and that's because the whole family use them. The former will be reviewed when our 18-month deal expires next January. Netflix still has the only compelling content.
nialli is offline   Reply With Quote