View Single Post
Old 30-11-2020, 22:48   #1583
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
So if you are now denying that you ever suggested the TV channels could survive with very little funding? Who’s really changing the goalposts here?

The reason I mentioned DTT channels is simply that I think the pay TV channels will go first.

I have always addressed your points, jfman, the problem is you are not listening.

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

But, Legendkiller, as your very example shows, plans change. And where do you think Comcast is going now? OTT, of course. You will see this play out over time.
If by 2035 Channel 4 isn't on traditional broadcast methods i'll buy you a beer if they are still there you buy me a beer, deal?