View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 23:24   #7788
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
OB - Do you ever read posts, I have already explained that I did press button to say I didn't want Prime, they still signed me up to it.

So you think 10m new subscribers (9.5m furloughed) during lockdown will all keep Netflix when they are either back at work or unemployed - I would expect at least half to drop it.

As for your comment about my teenage kids - I haven't got any! So you will have a long wait.
Also notice how Amazon use sly pressure selling with things like "only 4 remaining" on items very naughty by Amazon.