View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 21:33   #2234
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I asked a question four hours ago and was told that there were clear and obvious answers. Here we are and there are none.
Excuse me........ahem.

Your question was a fairly general on as to why “no deal” Brexit was better for those in Labour heartlands than a “deal”

Whereas my reply also generally was that, they don’t really care. To them a Brexit is a Brexit.

Quote:
It's not about claiming high ground it's about facts. If you don't know of any clear or obvious reason why a working class Labour voter should prefer a no deal Brexit over a deal then I would advise in future you don't try to wing it for a couple of replies before being found out.
I haven’t been found out about anything, as I haven’t been hiding. My point was and still is that a working class Labour voter in the midlands and northern heartlands couldn’t give a flying fcuk about a deal, they just want Brexit. I think i’ve been consistent with that point.

Quote:
Specifically you said the following
I stand by that 100%, it will be their downfall

Quote:
Clearly, it's not that naive as the entire brainpower of the right-leaning leave campaign on this forum has been unable to offer me a clear answer. Indeed, you specifically have now said that isn't possible to answer.
You’re confused. Because your question implies that they care. My point is that they, and we, are beyond what a “deal” and “no deal” Brexit may or may not deliver.

They just want brexit with no prefixes or suffixes.