View Single Post
Old 27-06-2018, 19:44   #1334
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Seriously, where is this exactly? What has she done that deserves this credit? The "adversity she faces" is all of her and her party's making.
May I remind you that the electorate voted to Brexit? Yes, May’s Party is split, as is Corbyn’s (did you notice the number of Labour MPs that voted against Corbyn in favour of the withdrawal bill?) She has successfully got us through Phase I of the Brexit talks, got the EU to sign up to a £40bn (as opposed to £100bn Brexit bill, as speculated by the Remainers) and we are now close to bringing these negotiations to a close. I think she has achieved a massive amount despite these difficulties, and even when she finally clinches it, people like yourself will just look away. But the majority of the electorate will eventually reward her for doing what they asked of her.

Only those who don’t believe in democracy will fail to recognise what she has done.