View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 13:57   #1188
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Re-read my post Old Boy. You will see it says nothing about criticising the Government for its preparations. We were both discussing the public's attitude at the next election. My post says "I doubt the public will be happy with the £2bn we've spent on Brexit which could have been spent on the NHS and helped bankrupt Conservative councils."
That's nothing compared with the benefits of leaving the EU, Andrew. Anyway, I don't believe the eventual savings made will go to the NHS. Our health and social care services need a total re-think and overhaul. No more throwing good money after bad.