Thread: Netflix Altered Carbon
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 17:33   #18
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Altered Carbon

ermmm, I'll let you know tomorrow. I watched 1x01 last night which was really good but I wasn't blown away like I was expecting to be. The special effects are excellent and the set design, costumers and everything else are top notch and for a tv series what they have done is fantastic. It very much has a Blade Runner vibe to it and I love their vision of the future and the state of technology.

I'll defo be watching another episode, if not two, later tonight and I'll report back tomorrow if it gets better or worse. I highly recommend everyone gives it a go though, just watching 1x01 should get you hooked.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote