View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 16:59   #2763
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
"He came to vote from other parts of the Country to pitch in and vote", how can that be worded badly to mean something completely different ?

And no I am not saying Moore won, I am saying the the whole thing was a sham if illegal votes were able to be cast, surely you do not condone this kind of election cheating ?
I think there is two things with that video:

1) His phasing is vague enough to suggest he came down to canvas and the group he is talking about consisted of people who legally voted too. It's unlikely he is admitting to a crime on television after all.

2) Even if he did one person is not evidence of 200,000 illegal votes. If that makes it a sham then Trump's election itself was a sham: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0d5b458eacb54

In reality one or two incidents of voter fraud do not amount to systematic voter fraud.