View Single Post
Old 13-12-2017, 22:39   #1272
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
It is still completely rubbish. I did not need any help by any Russian, Australian or Canadian to vote for Brexit, the corruption of the EU itself over 40 years, helped me decide on my own merit, I would say that was the same reason for 17.4 Million people.
I don't know what, if anything, Russia did with Brexit and I agree they wouldn't have caused it. There is a long history of Euroscepticism in the UK. How fever the accusation levelled about Russia's involvement in the UK is to stir up division, hatred and anger with the idea a divided country is a harder on to govern. So using trolls/bots to amplify divisive messages, boost the perceived numbers of what are actually of a small minority of people and so.

That to flood the internet with actual fake news so that nothing is true. There is a good amount of evidence that stories of migrants attacking people originate on Russian sites or twitter accounts. RT took a photo of ballots to be counted in the Scottish Referendum to suggest the vote might have been rigged.