View Single Post
Old 26-11-2017, 13:39   #931
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
It’s only interesting if it fits the Anti-brexit narrative.

Of course the guardian will post these kind of stories, it’s obvious there are people who have changed their minds, but this is not attributed to just people who voted leave.

Again, it’s all one sidedness with you. You’ve put this article here to try highlight there is just ‘leavers remorse’, you said nothing about there being remainers remorse, but that short sentence about Yougov’s findings, completely negates any point of the article, the article has bias, where are the interviews for people who regret voting Remain?
I've posted pro-Brexit articles in the past which were ignored because people just wanted to take issue with me for posting things like the European Medicines Agency leaving. Which it has but I guess those peoples' jobs are a price worth paying?
The consensus is that the UK will suffer in the way that a man who bites his nose off to spite his face will. Thus, wer're not talking of imminent trade deals and tax cuts but more of increased prices and uncertainty. Even the St Petersburgh troll farms would be hard-placed to put a spin on things. Maybe they can sew discontent by pretending that the EU is at fault for agreeing stricter terms for the European Capital of Culture back in 2014 but that's the limit of what they can do as the material doesn't exist. Hint. There is a reason for this and it's because we're now entering Project Reality. Politicians promised us a land of milk and honey not Bombardier trade disputes and chlorinated chicken.