View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 16:47   #3283
multiskilled
cf.geek

Services: Player tv , V6, phone l, bb 100Meg.
multiskilled has reached the bronze age
multiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Well I'm very pleased with Virgin I had cancelled my TV last year so only paid for phone and BB. I still used the Tivo (500Gb) albeit just freeview channels, quite suprised to find I could still record and use Tivo features.

Anyway the Tivo started playing up freezing on both recordings and live TV, eventually it gave up completely and just kept rebooting.

I rang CS expecting to be told that I would have to sign up to at least a minimum package to get it replaced. They ran some tests and said they would send replacement I said I was quite happy to do self install.

Two days later a parcel arrived containing not a 500Gb Tivo but a V6. I'm still on the same package.

Well done Virgin looking after long term customers and making them feel valued.
multiskilled is offline   Reply With Quote