View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 23:09   #3758
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
I understand fully where you're coming from, apart from sport and the news I cannot remember the last time I watched a TV program live.

And like you I have my own local library, between that and the OTT services I do not have time to watch all I may want to, which is what prompted my question.

I bet if you took the plunge and cancelled pay TV relying just on Freeview and OTT services you wouldn't regret the decision if you also invested in the right hardware to go with it.
Agreed, and as I don't watch sport, my problem is less complicated!