Thread: bbc hd/bcc1hd
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 07:45   #11
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: bbc hd/bcc1hd

It looks to me that the BBC's regional programmes will continue to be broadcast in SD for a while yet, and I view the 'creative solutions' solution as a bit suspect - I think they are playing for time to offset criticism.

Given that the issue is said to be lack of money, can anyone figure out what these 'creative solutions' could be?

Having regard to the time taken so far, maybe they should skip HD and go straight to UHD!

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/10/b...solutions.html

Last edited by OLD BOY; 02-10-2017 at 09:33.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote