View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 18:59   #2256
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddonald2016 View Post
I agree tbe v6 is a good box but soon it will be become clunky. They need to update boxes a bit more and try to get features people want
I think most most people are happy with their V6s - the main issue is content, although their is plenty to feast on with Netflix included.

The lack of Sky Atlantic is an important omission, and of course Amazon is also something which would provide VM with the edge, I think.

I hope and trust that the V6 will never get clunky like the old Tivo - VM should have learned their lesson from that experience!