View Single Post
Old 16-08-2017, 21:05   #103
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US: Violent clashes Charlottesville

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
No we don't have statues of hitler we just guilt tripped the west german people for 50 years whilst the east were told it wasn't their fault. So as a child you never saw a statue and asked a question about it my kids did quite often and i answered as fully as i could statues do represent the past they are a part of history and should remain standing. Their existing does not validate the person the statue represents or anything they might and might not have done.
The Germans have managed to learn their history every well. You learn history by teaching it, reading it. We don't need to see a statue.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote