View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 15:12   #9
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Will Virgin Follow suite? Sky Loyalty scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Waste of time then, few people are going to stay with them (or have stayed with them) for periods of 15+ years.

You get better value moving from one to the other.

The "rewards" of of little value anyway.

I dont need free fibre set-up, already have it.
No interest in yet another Sky Atlantic channel.
Dont have Sky mobile, no plans to have it.
Free Sky Q set-up - maybe useful at some point - except its only in 14 years time !

Oh, and I dont have a "Smart" phone anyway, to even download an app.
I'm in a similar position.

I have fast broadband (I'm in the seemingly small group of people who actually get the 150 meg broadband they pay for), and we make heavy use of it, so any slow down would cause complaints.
Not really interested in seeing programmes 24 hours before they appear on Sky Atlantic. If the programme is that interesting, an extra 24 hour wait is going to make no difference to me.
Not planning to change to Sky mobile. Perfectly happy with O2. OK, so I do get a bad network connection at certain points around work, and on my journey between work and home, but I've had bad connections at the same points on Tmobile/EE and Vodafone as well, so I've just put it down to the architecture of the areas involved stopping good mobile reception.
Not interested in Sky Q at any price. Tried it and didn't like it. The much lauded UI felt, to me, like a low rent copy of the Tivo UI (which, don't get me wrong, also has issues) and it felt a little like the Sky designers had made a bit of a dog's breakfast of it.
No interest in going to see any sports matches.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote