View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 12:52   #1946
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
Morning MB, Everyone

Have you heard from your sources anything about Insights TV UHD coming to VM? I saw an article back in June, was wondering if discussions have taken place?

Would be quite exciting to start seeing some UHD content come through.
No news on that channel.

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Sky Atlantic VIP is to start on Sky. This will allow VIP customers to view new series before they are shown on Sky Atlantic.

A VIP customer is someone who has had an account for three years or more.

This could pave the way for Sky Atlantic to come to VM etc, whilst allowing Sky to still keep a form of exclusivity for their own customers
No comment.

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 ----------

Asia TV Web site is reporting that Star Life OK is to rebrand as Star Bharat in August.

Star Life OK is on Virgin UK Channel 804.

https://www.bizasialive.com/life-ok-...bharat-august/

---------- Post added at 12:52 ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
An interesting development, I would rather Discovery bought Scripps than Viacom as they are now embracing the FTA market, whereas Viacom seem to generally prefer encryption of their channels. I think it's only the Viacom music channels that are encrypted now.
Here some bad news for you!!!

a516Digital is now reporting that Viacom has enters a race for Food Network owner.

According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, members of the Scripps family will make a decision over the fate of their company next week.

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/07/v...d-network.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info