View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 10:16   #2375
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Actually it was Mick who was suggesting foreign nationals voted in the poll, I don't think this was the case and to suggest I run a poll to find out is pretty silly as well. As for why Diane James would consider twitter (via a Brexit site) a good place to run a poll then better ask her.

---------- Post added at 08:13 ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 ----------

I was responding to Osems equally silly comment to run a poll, and he often quotes the mail.
Really? Wrong again. I fairly rarely quote the mail and certainly don't read it so wouldn't know what its views on what other nations think of the UK's actiions are.

---------- Post added at 10:16 ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Diane James (glorious UKIP leader for 18 days for anyone who blinked) currently has a poll she commissioned on twitter, "should Britain still leave the EU"
For those who can't resist looking I wonder if it's binding or just advisory
This is why I mentioned running a Twitter poll, you mentioned someone else's.

... and meanwhile back in Brexitland:

Quote:
The chairman of the National Infrastructure Commission, Lord Adonis, has said he stands by remarks he made in an interview, in which he said Brexit was as big a step for Britain as the decision to appease the Nazis in the 1930s.
Lord Adonis, who is a former Labour transport secretary, told BBC Radio 4's Today programme that leaving the EU would have very serious economic consequences. He also said Labour would end up backing continued membership of single market.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-poli...erish-millions

Still pushing the notion that the people voted to leave when really what they wanted was to stay...

Last edited by Osem; 14-07-2017 at 10:31.