View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 20:22   #149
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

I believe that everyone deserves more money, no matter what job they have.

The biggest problems we have is the employer.
You have the small employer, who has to scrape by. Who employs say 5 workers. They pay there staff wages, plus bonus.

I used to work a company like that. I done 'price work' the more work you done, the more you got. But it nearly ruined my marriage. Did't see my kids grow up as l was always working. It nearly killed me.

A very good mate of mine said. You work to live, not live to work. How right he was.

I have worked for a company that paid me £19.000 per year. That was the same pay l left on four years later He didn't pay bonus, each xmas l got a £10.00 voucher for a meal at a local restaurant.

Employers now, think of one thing, what profit they can make. And know that they can hire employees on the cheap. Big companies don't care of the worker at ground level.

I met a mate of mine yesterday, and he was road sweeping for an agency. He told me that the local council pay the agency £15.00 per hour for his services. He gets £8.50. Whose making the profit here.

If you go to the job centre. 90% of the time - its an agency, that you go to. And wage is dismal.

Whose making the money.

Its about time Labour, and the Conservatives thought about the 'worker' at the end of the day. As if it wasn't through them. Most of there work wouldn't get done