View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 20:06   #1530
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

I imagine that a lot of the people who voted for him are wondering what he has actually done to improve things for them.

He professes to defend and uphold the constitution but then takes actions that violate it.

He gets rid of Obamacare but has not put anything in its place so what do poor people needing medical help do.

I wonder too what action he is taking to provide more jobs for the unemployed who voted for him especially as reports indicate the number of new jobs created is fewer than expected.

And what had happened to the Mexican Wall designed to keep illegal Mexican immigrants from getting into the country?

Trump is a loose cannon in the White House and seems to be operating the policy according to Donald Trump.

He seems to be pulling out of national agreements and wants to renegotiate them and wants to throw his weight around with other world leaders.

I wonder where it will all lead.