View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 20:42   #953
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by gba93 View Post
Thank God! Before you use that argument look at the USA - their "good men with guns" have done little to protect their citizens from the "bad men with guns".
I'd rather be armed if I could be. Even if everyone else can be as well if they choose to.

---------- Post added at 20:40 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Always the second anyone mentions firearms comes "America isn't safer" but given the USA is the number 1 terrorist target they are not having any of these types of attacks curious that especially as firearms are easy to get over so these cowards could do more damage. The answer isn't because of their police forces as many are so underfunded they can barely keep a presence in large areas of the large cities so why aren't they getting hit like we are here and the rest of europe.

Because it's cowards carrying out these attacks on western countries that have made their populations easy targets and secondly because they know damn well that if they tried these type of attacks they are attacking a civilian populace with the means to defend themselves and pulling a knife or a gun is going to end with them facing many more firearms. We have become so politically correct in the west that we have made ourselves an easy target with sections of our populations spewing guilt ridden rubbish and making everyone feel we should atone for past sins and it's a crock that's now coming back to bite us on the behind.

In the west we have for the last couple of decades allowed an army to walk into our countries with no obstacles and tolerated a faith that clearly has many problems and issues that it has little to no interest in resolving. We have been idiots and it is now time to stop.

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The US is either super-efficient at preventing terrorist attacks or it's not the number one target terrorist. I suspect the latter.
erm, remember 9/11? The USA is the archetypal number one target