View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 11:34   #1526
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

I don't think he'll have much success renegotiating, he hasn't exactly reaching out to American's international allies during the last few months. The tough talk against the likes of Germany may play well domestically but it both limits those countries willingness to make concessions as well as reducing their political scope for doing so even if they wanted it too.

So I think America's participation in this agreement is dead for now.

I also wonder what exactly is in it for us considering the way May has put herself out there for him. Flying over so soon after the election, the very quick offer of a State Visit and refusing to sign yesterday's condemnation. She is being loyal so far but she must expect some sort of reward for doing so. Personally I think he'll throw us and May under the bus if there is any sort of political advantage in doing so but we'll see....