View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 11:12   #1525
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I see Theresa has expressed her 'disappointment' (to who, the Downing St. cat?). Way to go girl, bet the president is quaking in his sneakers at her disappointment. She should grow a pair and withdraw his Royal visit; that would scupper his golfing plans and probably make him change his mind.
I said this to someone else. If Trump ignores both his daughter and U.S Secretary of State, to remain in the Paris Accord, what chances do you think a British Prime Minister has ?

End of day, this should be no surprise, he said he was going to do it on campaign trail.

Let's also blame Barack Obama for not sealing the deal, by not gaining Senate approval that would have stopped Trump doing what he has done.

Let's also say he has not closed the door. He wants to protect America's interests but wants the Paris accord renegotiated.

I also don't see you having a go at China, them being allowed to continue building Coal stations for next 13 years, no wonder Trump is pissed off with the deal. It could be put back on table but you have Macron in Paris, Merkel in Germany, completely objecting to any new negotiation. Don't know about anyone else but I'm already getting fed up of hearing Merkels feelings, it's like she has something to say nearly every day.