View Single Post
Old 27-05-2017, 17:48   #742
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
I see, Tory lies eh? American bankers were running BOS and RBS were they? They were also regulating the City of London via the BoE and FSA and Gordon Brown wasn't the Chancellor at the time and for the decade preceding. It was all nothing to do with Labour in spite of Brown incessantly telling us how prudent he'd been since 1997 when in fact he'd been ignoring all the warning signs...

Yeah you're quite right it was all the Tories' fault when they'd been out of office for a decade.

---------- Post added at 16:29 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

Yep, too busy spending money and buying votes to want to admit what was going seriously wrong. Brown was warned about the perilous banking situation and did nothing because of the political importance of the 2 major Scottish banks which were at the centre of the problems in the UK.

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

And after decades of obfuscation and denial about the crimes of the IRA, Corbyn suddenly manages to condemn the IRA bombing campaign.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40069744

Very sincere I must say and nothing to do with being made to look like a total hypocrite by Andrew Neil.

the global crash crisis was started in America Fact so ask again when they American bankers join Labour and who put debt to 1.7 Trillion yes Trillion and still going up. another question which party at time said the banks were too regulated wasn't Labour to give you a clue

Last edited by Dave42; 27-05-2017 at 17:52.