View Single Post
Old 25-05-2017, 09:47   #90
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Manchester Arena Terror Attack: 22 Dead : 50+ Injured

In one sense it's irrelevant what Islamists or any other group want if we are unwilling or unable to comply. It is also irrelevant if those groups resort to terror. Terrorists are just that and should be treated accordingly, and if the group they (claim to) represent supports those actions it too should be treated accordingly. (I would add that individual members need to be assessed on their own personal attitudes and involvement. As an example if a person is coerced or "brainwashed" do we act the same as someone knowingly and willingly commits or plans to commit some crime.)

--
Another comment is also true, we don't know how many attacks are foiled and not published. And attacks like the one in Manchester and others we see around the world are next to impossible to stop all. The next bomb could be out in the street somewhere, imagine an attack on Chinese New Year celebrations or some other outdoor, outside crowd. Just put your device just outside "the cordon" where the crowd is still big enough but you won't get checked.