View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 18:28   #1371
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
And of course, there was very little furore or political fall-out from Bill's "shenanigans".

If they give Trump the same treatment they gave Bill Clinton, they'll have to hire a Independent Counsel to run the investigation, and hold Impeachment hearings in Congress... ;-)
Remind me what his actual punishment was? He was acquitted IIRC and served his full second term. I reckon Trump could live with punishment like that but somehow I think he might not get an equivalent result.

Last edited by Osem; 13-05-2017 at 18:42.