View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 19:44   #1071
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post

You appear to transposing your experience of one lot of migrants onto all migrants .I can categorically state that when i go into peoples council houses on a daily basis to work in them the most disgusting and dirty people are the British born layabouts sitting watching Jeremy Kyle on their 50" telly paid for by benefits
Wrong, if you bothered to read, I said I had NO problem with skilled migrants, who want to come here to work for a better life.

The other migrants who don't want to work or do not want to provide anything, live off our state while being here need to be booted out.

As for UK Nationals sitting on their arse doing nothing and who are genuinely able to work, that's another subject for another day, they need to lose their benefits as well. I am talking about the lazy, unskilled migrants, who came here on the premise that British Streets are paved with Gold, we need to stop letting them in.