View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 15:47   #1066
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Again, you have reading issues, it is a suggestion, does not mean it has been implemented.

I do not care what the government thinks, I see it with my own eyes, where I live, Eastern Europeans, such as Romanians, Polish nationals taking up housing, not working, some thieving and mugging from locals and basically living like animals, i.e throwing their crap in the streets and alley ways.

Two Romanian women tried to mug an elderly couple near our Tesco's the other week. They are **** and need to be sent packing, never mind locking up.

I could take a photo right now of a pile of nappies covered in human excrement (uncovered and not in nappy sacks) dumped by a migrant household, right outside their back gate and in some cases thrown out of their bedroom window, but I think it would be too gross to show on a public forum.

The same migrant household was throwing out their domestic rubbish in their yard and when their yard filled up with crap, with rotting materials and food, they just brushed it in to the alley ways, my neighbour caught one of them brushing it near her garden wall, she reported them to the council as did I and they kept on doing it so I reported them again.

It's nothing short of bloody disgusting how they were living, when I spoke to the council workers who came to clean it, they were heaving poor sods, I said I am sorry you have had to clean this crap up, they said it has got worse and they said it's the same EU nationals from the Eastern parts who basically live like dirty pigs.

It's alright for people like you and others who live down South, 'Yeah, let more in' but you won't put up with them living in your towns and cities, like we have to up here in the North. It's disgusting the way they live some of them.
And there in the bolded part lies the crux. Some

It's disgusting the way some english born people live, what should we do about that kick them out? To where?

I'm not sure how far 'oop north' you are Mick?. But Middlesbrough has a fairly high percentage of migrants and I've never witnessed similar behaviour. and I have friends living in some of the rougher areas (Port Clarence, Park End, Grovehill to name but three) in fact whenever I have seen trouble in Middlesbrough it's been caused by local yobbos

There needs to be a balanced subjective view taken. But alas i think this is something that wont happen